LC Series Time References
- Accurately synchronizes the system time of Windows and Linux \ Unix platforms
- RS-232 Serial Interface, can be used with USB Serial converters
- Industry leading 5 year warranty
- 12-channel GPS receiver with high sensitivity INDOOR operation.
- Single satellite timing operation
- Available in compact or 1U 19″ rack-mountable enclosure
- Very low power consumption aiding reliability
- Universal Power Supply for operation world-wide
- Optional Pulse Per Second (PPS) output on BNC connector for external timing
- !!! Now with High Sensitivity Indoor GPS receiver !!!
- Universal 100-250VAC 50-60Hz PSU (9-36VDC and 85-250VDC IN options)
- Accurately synchronize time critical processes
- Accurate, traceable time reference inside your firewall
- Reliable timing information derived from atomic time
- Simple to install, configure and maintain
FREE 5-YEAR WARRANTY!
[wptabs style=”wpui-light” effect=”fade” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabtitle] Product Description[/wptabtitle]
TimeTools new LC2750 RS-232 Serial GPS timing receiver provides computers and computer networks with a highly precise timing reference.
The LC2750 provides a real breakthrough in price and performance.
The compact device is housed in a rugged, aluminium enclosure, ideal for applications with space-saving requirements. A 19″ rack-mountable version is also available.
“The LC2750 provides a reliable, highly accurate, traceable, source of time inside your firewall”.
The LC2750 incorporates a highly sensitive GPS timing receiver that can often operate with an indoor located antenna. This reduces installation costs, as a roof mounted GPS antenna is often not required. Additionally, surge suppression to protect from potential lightning strikes is not required with an indoor antenna. Of course, the GPS antenna is completely weather-proof and can still be mounted outdoors if you wish.
SINGLE SATELLITE OPERATION
Over-determined clock technology allows the LC2750 to provide accurate timing information while only a single satellite is in view.
Timing information to +/- 60 nanoseconds can be provided via a RS-232 serial interface. Typically, an 800MHz Pentium PC running Linux can be synchronised to within 1 microsecond of UTC.
The LC2750 GPS Timing Receiver is a low-power convection cooled device with no moving parts, aiding long-term reliability. Our confidence in the reliability of the device is reflected in the provision of an industry leading 5-year warranty.
Software drivers are available for most operating systems including Microsoft Windows and LINUX \ UNIX. Network Time Protocol (NTP) drivers are available for Windows to provide network time synchronisation. LINUX \ UNIX drivers are provided as source code as a NTP reference clock driver for the standard NTP distribution.
[wptabtitle] Warranty & Support[/wptabtitle]
Warranty & Support
Industry Leading 5-Year Warranty
Free Unlimited Lifetime Support
Free Lifetime Firmware Updates
[wptabtitle] Product Codes[/wptabtitle]
LC Series GPS Time References
LC2750 GPS Time Server: LC2750-00
Scope of Supply: LC Series GPS Time Server, IEC Mains Lead, RS-232 Serial Cable, Product User Guide and Software CD.
(Optional 9-36VDC IN, 85-250VDC IN and extended temperature range versions available.)
Optional LC Series GPS Reference Clock Antennas and Accessories
Jam-Resistant Pole Mounting GPS Antenna and Mount: T-3072
30m RG58 Cable: TCX-030
50m LMR195 Cable: TCX-050
100m LMR400 Cable: TCX-100
Additional cable lengths available on request
GPS Surge Suppressor: SPP-GPS
GPS Amplifier – 20db: T-AD200-8
LF / GPS over optical fibre systems P.O.A
GPS Splitters 2 to 32 way, compact or rack-mount P.O.A