Master Clock Systems and Products
TimeTools is a leading UK manufacturer of GPS referenced Master Clock Systems that synchronize to atomic time standards.
SR9210 GPS Master Clock
The SR series network time protocol servers obtain very precise time from the GPS system to provide an accurate time reference for network clients.
- Legally traceable source of time synchronized to atomic standards.
- Stratum 1 master clock operation using GPS.
- Accurately synchronize Windows, Linux, CCTV, DVR, CISCO and networked time displays using NTP or SNTP.
- Synchronize Thousands of Clients and Time Critical Processes
- Easily configured using secure web interface, Telnet or serial connections.
- Alarm notifications via SNMP.
- Peering and Stratum 2 operation using external NTP servers.
- Dimensions 483 x 205 x 44 mm (19.0″ x 8.05″ x 1.73″)
- Construction 1U High 19″ Rack mount, 1.8mm Aluminium
- Weight approx 2.2Kg (4.84lbs)
- Power Supply Universal 100-250 VAC 50- Hz CE/UL/CSA Approved PSU
- (Optional 9-36V DC IN and 85-250V DC IN versions available)
- LAN 10/100 MBit BaseT , RJ-45 auto-sensing
- Serial Console 9 way ‘D’ RS232, 9600, N, 8, 1
- GPS Input TNC female
- LF/AUX Input: 9 way ‘D’
- Power Double Fused IEC Inlet
- 1PPS Buffered pulse per second output on BNC (optional)
- Configuration via HTTP\HTTPS\Telnet\RS232
- Supports DHCP for automatic network configuration and static IP addressing.
- Can synchronize any NTP\SNTP client using unicast \ broadcast \ multicast.
- All configuration settings saved to flash memory.
- CE, EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-3
Additional Items and Options
- High-gain jam-resistant GPS antennas.
- Antenna mounts
- Various antenna cables from 10m to 100m+ available.
- GPS amplifiers for extended cable runs 150m+.
- GPS surge suppressors for lightning protection.
- GPS splitters and GPS over optical fiber solutions for signal distribution.
Find out more about TimeTools SR series range of network time servers.
Networked Analog and Digital Wall Clocks.
- Large time displays, easily read from a distance.
- Accurate to within milliseconds of the correct time.
- Continual synchronization, no user intervention required.
- Automatically adjusts for daylight saving changes.
- Easy installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Energy efficient and reliable.
Find out more about TimeTools Networked Clocks.
SC Series Compact NTP Server.
- Range of Competitively Priced NTP \ SNTP Network Time Servers
- Housed in a Compact Aluminium Enclosure
- Dual, GPS and Radio and Reference Clock Options
- Integrated GPS Timing Receiver with Single Satellite Operation
- High Stability TCXO Options for Extended Holdover
- Universal Mains or DC-IN Versions
Find out more about TimeTools SC Series NTP Servers.